Ways to tell that the cards may be Clumped
- 10. You notice the dealer loading wads of bubble gum into the
ShuffleMaster machine alongside the cards.
- 9. The dealer hands a chisel to the lady about to cut the cards.
- 8. In Atlantic City, you notice seagull droppings on the cards.
- 7. The lady at 3rd-base shuffles the cards while the dealer takes a cigarette break.
- 6. Bertha the dealer brings in the next shoe of cards from her purse.
- 5. The dealer uses a palette from the Pizza Kitchen to scoop up the cards.
- 4. The dealer washes the cards using WD-40.
- 3. You notice a pile of Facecards on the floor under the table.
- 2. Your relief dealer moonlights in the Hotel's Benihana restaraunt.
- 1. You hear Keebler Elves giggling inside the Shuffle Machine.