Ways to tell that players at your table
may be counting cards
- 10. She triggers a Pie-chart on the Excel spreadsheet
running on the notebook computer she brought to the table.
- 9. He forgets to remove his propeller beanie.
- 8. You hear him mumble "A One and a Two and a Three!"
with no Lawerence Welk music playing in the lounge.
- 7. He slows the game down trying to use an abbacus.
- 6. She wears a Helen Keller disguise and he is dressed like Stevie Wonder;
except that he's White.
- 5. He shouts "Slow down! I can't add that fast!"
- 4. She studies her college statistics books during the shuffle period.
- 3. He claims to be Mormon, ordering a "Shirley Temple" as proof.
- 2. When losing he mumbles "Not now Monica! I can't concentrate!"
- 1. The table empties out when he takes off his loafers and socks
to count on his toes.