Ways to tell someone is a Graduate
of the "Win In a Minute" School of Gambling
- 10. When the dealer ask for insurance, she opens her purse and whips out
her life insurance policy; the one with the pictures of Ed McMahon
and Alex Trabek on it.
- 9. She bets $69 on the Big 6/8 at the Craps table , thinking she now
has a 1% Edge over the house.
- 8. Because Insurance pays 2-to-1 he insures his hand twice.
(After all, 2:1 X 2:1 = 4:1, Right?)
- 7. She never sits down at the Blackjack tables, allowing her
to stand on any hand she chooses to.
- 6. He brings a deck of cards to the table to play Solitaire
while the dealer shuffles, so he can stay in practice.
- 5. At the Craps table he switches in dice from his Monopoly board
at home, because "the rounded corners make them roll easier".
- 4. She sits at the seat CLOSEST to the Roulete Wheel, chanting
"Go Baby GO!" immediately after the dealer releases the ball.
- 3. He mumbles "Go Fish!" at the Caribbean Stud table when tossing in
a dead hand so, the dealers and FloorPeople won't think
he is an amateur; or worse, an idiot.
- 2. He assigns 10's and Aces a count-value of 3.1415926 when
counting cards at the Pai Gow poker table.
- 1. She surrenders every hand at the Blackjack table so she can play twice as long.