Ways to tell
a player is probably
using the "
10. He sports a chrome-dome and wears a tuxedo while playing.
9. He consults his "Rhythm of Luck" crib card.
8. She bets in multiples of $8.75.
7. He asks a [rhythm] dice roller when the "rhythm of luck" is in his favor.
6. She caps every bet with a pepeprmint patty.
5. He plays heads up with the dealer, placing a single bet on the "luckiest" betting circle.
4. She asks for a meal comp for her next breakfast of Lucky Charms.
3. She brings a genie lamp to rub before each play at the Aladdin.
2. She rubs the bald head of her Bill Minty doll before betting black chips.
1. He calls Bill Minty on his cell phone for insurance advice.